Leveraging Neuroscience – Understanding Mental HealthProceed to Zoom Meeting
“Everyone’s going through it: There is a conscious and unconscious amount of fear and anxiety, a sense of the fragility of life. People are wondering about their own well-being and what might happen next and how quickly things can change on a dime.
It’s hard after what we have been through to not think and feel a sense of vulnerability.
No one can predict the future, but there is one thing you can do to better prepare yourself for whatever comes next.
In this course you will learn
- What is meant by mental health
- What you can do to protect yourself
- What is meant by depression, anxiety and schizophrenia
- How neuroscience can measure, predict and effectively influence new behaviors and cognitive function
- How to use Neuroscience to create better brain health and improve well being
You don’t have to completely revamp your routine to make a positive change.
These things seem so small but they actually change your biochemistry and your thinking processes.